The Armstrongs

The Armstrongs
Shane and Paige

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

EEK!

Welcome back to my never changing blog! I am not going to even try and explain why I don't do it any more....but I am blogging now, so beware!
So this Summer we got the wonderful opportunity to go to San Diego (thanks to My Mom and Dad!) Andrew will be leaving on his mission in 2 weeks and so we decided that it was the perfect time to go on vacation as a family once before he leaves. This shot is of the beach as soon as we got out of the car. Don't judge cause we had been in the car for over 8 hours! Luckily it was just Shane and I and so we got plenty of time to relax and talk and enjoy!


This Piece of Pizza was seriously the BIGGEST piece of pizza I have ever seen! It was also the best! It was ssoooo good and I think it was only $2.50 a slice Not bad for a meal! I had Shane put his hand next to it to show the size but it really doesn't do it justice. This is Shane holding a starfish at Sea World. I must say Sea World was a blast! There were so many people there! We probably should have spent more than just a day there but it was fun!

No this is not some dreamy place on the beach we found and decided to take a picture. This is what we woke up to every morning, and the last thing we saw every night before we went to sleep. That's right, this is a view from our balcony from the condo that we stayed in! It was amazing! The best part was that all you had to do was walk down the stairs and walk right out to the beach. We also go tot see Dolphins swimming almost every morning. The condo complex also had a sweet swimming pool and hot tub (which we soaked up every night). Shane and I still have dreams about living there. One day maybe.


Dunno What it is, but every picture that we took in San Diego of us, looks like we are stoned. It is probably because we are so super relaxed we appeared that way. I dunno if my husband has ever gotten so much sleep in his life! This was on our nightly walks on the beach. With the lovely Imperial Pier in the back ground.

Finally Shane and I on the Imperial Pier on our final night, or what we call BONUS NIGHT, now not for the reason you may think. Originally my parents had told us that we had the condo from Saturday night to Thursday night and we had to be out Friday by 11am. Well Thursday afternoon while Shane and I were at the BEAUTIFUL San Diego Temple, My Dad text me and said we can stay another night. Needless to say, they had read the contract wrong and we didn't have to leave until Saturday morning. So we got one more wonderful day of this place! We had a blast with our family and I think that it is a good way to send Andrew on his mission, now if we can keep up this blogging, there is much much more to come from this summer!


Until Next Time
-The ArMsTrOnG's!

1 comment: