The Armstrongs

The Armstrongs
Shane and Paige

Sunday, February 12, 2012

32 WeEks!!!


Ok I am at 32 weeks and starting to get really Anxious to meet my little boy!!! I have been working on his room like craczy and I have made his bumpers and his baby quilt. I am now currently working on a fitted sheet for his crib but I am not really understanding the instructions so I am taking a break. I Have decided that I am doing his room in Monkeys....I love it!!! Above is his crib with the bumpers and his quilt draped of the side.




HERe is another pic of the baby quilt that I made!! My Mom helped me coordinate all the fabrics together as I am incapable in that department. She also helped me cut all the fabric for the quilt and for the bumpers.
Below is a pic of me at 32 weeks!!! YAY!!! I feel huge but I still have 8 weeks left so I am sure it is only going to get worse (or I am going to get bigger!) But I feel good most days! I can't wait to hold my little Monkey in my arms and kiss his cheeks!
Well Until next time....The Armstrong's!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! love the pics! We used the same green dotted fabric for our bumpers on our bassinet.

    ReplyDelete