The Armstrongs

The Armstrongs
Shane and Paige

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Long Time Coming

I'll admit it...and I know I have said it before....I am a horrible Blogger!!!! But I am Blogging about it!!! Too much has happened lately to blog about it all!!! Either that or not enough has happened to blog about...Anyways Since the last time I blogged....Easter....We made a trip up north for our nephew Max's FIRST birthday! And I cannot believe that he is 1 year old!
During the trip the WHOLE Smith side of the family ( Andrew wasn't there) But the rest of us were. We went to Boondocks and had some family fun!!! We also got to stop in and check in on the Armstrong side of the family!!!
Andrew graduates in a week and I cannot believe my little brother is all grown up!!!
Anyways, hopefully I will Blog better!!!
Untill Next Time
-ThE ArMsTrOnGs!
( I Chose this pic because Brandon was trying so hard to be in the pic and I couldn't leave his efforts unnoticed!)

1 comment:

  1. Your little nephew is SO adorable! What a studly little guy :). Glad you had fun with your Families! I love reading your blog! Keep it up :)!
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete