The Armstrongs

The Armstrongs
Shane and Paige

Saturday, February 28, 2009

First time Blogger!

Hey! this is my official first blog....thanks to Teresa and Brianna i am way curious as to how this all works! they have both told me that it is fun to keep track of people this way? As well as keeping them updated with the latest wedding plans. Which is still scheduled for June 5th, 2009! And Shane and I are WAYYYY excited! Everything is falling into place wonderfully! Also I am counting down the days until I get My new nephew and can't wait to see Xander again!
There is only 7 weeks of school left until I am done with my bachelors degree and i am stoked! school is cake this semester and I am loving it! the intership was done earlier this week! so that puts me at only 10 credit hours for the rest of the semester!
Well thats that! dunno what else to Say!
-Peace Out!

2 comments:

  1. yay! i am so excited for you and all that is going on...i wish you guys would be living up here though....anyway, i had a dream last night that your new nephew was born last night, 6 weeks early at 14.8 lbs and 26 inchws.....a little scary huh?? You go girl on the blog, we miss you! Xander talks about you all the time, i think you are his favorite because you broguht im the incredibles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so excited u are on here too!!!!

    ReplyDelete